I must be crazy..Jaguars-5.5 is a joke?

Search

Georgia is a fraud and wont be ranked 1st by week
Tokens
Ok guys. I am not the brightest bettor on the forum (admitted that ok?) but this one looks like a rubberband game..(for those old school gamblers)

Did you guys read this from Espn?

The 28-year-old Brown agreed to a one-year deal with Jacksonville on Tuesday. The Jaguars lost guard Vince Manuwai for the season with the torn ACL suffered in Sunday's loss to the Titans. Right guard Maurice Williams and center Brad Meester are out indefinitely with torn biceps. Backup left tackle Richard Collier is out for the season after being the victim in a shooting incident last year.
Brown was cut by the Panthers after training camp. He played his first four seasons for the Texans. In 2006, he had 12 starts for the Cardinals. Last year, he had 15 starts for the Rams.

Jacksonville also signed veteran Chad Slaughter, who previously had signed with Baltimore in July and was released in final cuts. The 6-8, 340-pound offensive tackle spent five seasons with the Oakland Raiders (2001-06) after spending his rookie year in 2000 with Dallas and the New York Jets.

The entire offensive line is completely gone. Half of it killed off by the Titan tyrants. And vegas has the balls to favor them by 6 points? (now down to 5.5)

Come on fellas. They are using back up centers, guards and tackles who didnt even make the rosters on some of the worst teams in the league like the raiders and rams etc..These guys suck so bad they didnt even make the practice squad for crying out loud.

People...9 times out of 10 i will always bet against the team replacing the center and other line men (look up Jeff Saturday and how Urlacher abused the replacement in the colts vs chicago matchup)

Marcus stroud going back to Jacksonville for some sweet revenge?

People are you sure you wanna pass up on this play?
What am i reading wrong.:smoking:

OTK

A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Tokens
Jacksonville should win and cover. I really like them to win by at least a TD this week, but they didn't make my top 5 so am not playing them.

Buffalo really isn't a good team though. Even though the Jags have no offense, they will still beat the Bills. Jacksonville 26 Buffalo 10

Banned
Tokens
What's funny is everyone was on Jacksonville last week and now many are against Jacksonville. Let me ask you this...do you think Buffalo wins the game? If not, you take Jacksonville or nothing. Around 86% of NFL games the team that wins covers the point spread. Rarely does a team cover and not win. Last week just one team (Kansas City) covered but did not win the game. Teams that covered were 11-1 straight up.

Banned
Tokens
Agreed. Jacksonville or nothing in this one. Jacksonville has also been a pretty good covering home favorite. I had Buffalo against Seattle Sunday and they won easily and I bet against Jacksonville last week as a road favorite against Tennessee. They were both pretty easy wins for me but I think this is a good spot for Jacksonville and a not so good spot for Buffalo.

Jacksonville should win and cover. I really like them to win by at least a TD this week, but they didn't make my top 5 so am not playing them.

Buffalo really isn't a good team though. Even though the Jags have no offense, they will still beat the Bills. Jacksonville 26 Buffalo 10

Tokens

I am going to be brutally honest. Most of you guys responding in this thread are incredibly lousy handicappers and talk like a bunch of doe eyed noobs.

but they didn't make my top 5 so am not playing them

No shit they didnt make your top 5. Incidentally if they had made it, on what basis do you arrive at your ranking? who the hell are you and why do you think your top 5 is more relevant to any one on this forum than say Garrard's horrible performance last week? Who the hell are you and why do you think your top 5 should be more of a concern to any one than Fred taylor and MJD's lack of production on the field last week?

Seriously you think people should over look real game stats in favor of your team rankings?

Where is the logic, where is the team break down? Are you guys even serious with the crap you are posting?
Who the hell are you and why do you think any one should care who is in your top 5 or who isnt.

What's funny is everyone was on Jacksonville last week and now many are against Jacksonville.

then you have totally useless comments like this. Every one was on jacksonville? Only foolish people who are lazy and cant take time out to handicap a game were on Jacksonville. People like you who are waste time looking at the boogie man instead of getting down to the nitty gritty and breaking down games.

If you had done some simple research on the matchup of these two teams from last year, you would have seen that Titans should have been favored in this game. if you were not a lazy bum and cared to to some research you would have seen that the jaguars team from last year is vastly different from the one this year.
They have made many key changes and lost key players in key positions.

What is really alarming is the ignorance of the people backing jacksonville in this thread. I have never read so many comments on a gambling forum from people actually picking a team without an offensive line.

You guys need to pick up a book and learn how to bet on football. most of this stuff is quite basic elementary crap!

I am not even going to waste my time lecturing people on the key factors to look at when betting on a football game. Even the dumbest gambler knows you always start with the Center, then move on to the offensive line and/or QB

I cant believe i am actually debating a football game with morons so dumb not even one of them has responded to the issue of the jacksonville offensive line.

all you respond with is bogus banter about how people bet the jaguars last week. (as though that nonsense is relevant to todays game)

I wont argue or get pissed of at the stupidity i have read in this thread.
I will simply say to you, if you are stupid enough to bet on the jaguars, please feel free.. I will love to take your money...

I know this is a gambling forum, where people are supposed to share their opinions. But please, do all a favor and back up whatever you say with some facts, stats or simple common sense.

Ps..I was horribly wrong on the UT vs UCLA game i will definately be wrong on this matchup as well. See there is a solid handicapping angle you can use to bet the Jaguars and become very rich.. Go on kid.. Bet them!:103631605

Tokens
Purebedroombully.

You just turned into one of my fav posters here. You posted some great information yet people are still claiming that they like the Jags laying points.

Bills are an up and coming team. This is going to be a close game and laying anything over a FG is going to be murder!!!

I will also moneyline buffalo in this one.

Keep up the good work man!

Tokens
Purebedroombully.

You just turned into one of my fav posters here. You posted some great information yet people are still claiming that they like the Jags laying points.

Bills are an up and coming team. This is going to be a close game and laying anything over a FG is going to be murder!!!

I will also moneyline buffalo in this one.

Keep up the good work man!

Seahawk
Tokens
Bills ARE coming up... not just cuz they beat the seahawks... but yeah--this monkey is on them already

Tokens
What don't you like about the Bills? Strong defense, great special teams, a young strong running back in Lynch, and a solid Qb. Sounds like value on the road to me.

sdf

Tokens
bills schmills. :)

this is simply a fade against Jax. losing your center is bad enough but they are pretty much without an entire starting OL and are playing guys who couldnt make it as a backup ANYWHERE in the NFL.

Garrard wont have time to pass. MoJo and Fred wont have big holes to run through. The Jax WRs arent all-pro either. Jax has a good enough defense to keep Beefalo at bay which is why I think the under 38.5 was a good play.

getting 6 points is a good bet too. Jax could really struggle offensively

Seahawk
Tokens
sdf... give the bills SOME credit though. I mean even though JAX is hurt and they (BUF) might only win by 10 pts or so...

Even a 10-17 victory for Buffalo would make their year against a Jags team that people don't realize is hurt.

Banned
Tokens
i kinda think that the seahawks are that bad, bills not as good as people think. hell, seas had NO recievers for shit sake...

NO pressure got to edwards, this week he gets the bitime pressure! and he will fail.
trickery will not help the bills in jaxxyville.

Banned
Tokens
hey dumbfuck, before you go around calling people stupid why don't you read the fucking posts? I had Tennessee last week against Jacksonville. I also had Buffalo against Seattle but just because Buffalo won and Jacksonville lost doesn't mean Buffalo is the play this week. The biggest mistake gamblers make is betting on this week's game based on last week's game. The average bettor has a big problem thinking past the last game.

Why are you saying I should have handicapped the Jacksonville Tennessee game when I had Tennessee? You're an absolute idiot. And, yes the vast majority of the money was being bet on Jacksonville last week because the perception had been created that Jacksonville was much better than Tennessee. Now, probably those same people that bet on Jacksonville and lost think Jacksonville is terrible and are betting on Buffalo.

I am going to be brutally honest. Most of you guys responding in this thread are incredibly lousy handicappers and talk like a bunch of doe eyed noobs.

No shit they didnt make your top 5. Incidentally if they had made it, on what basis do you arrive at your ranking? who the hell are you and why do you think your top 5 is more relevant to any one on this forum than say Garrard's horrible performance last week? Who the hell are you and why do you think your top 5 should be more of a concern to any one than Fred taylor and MJD's lack of production on the field last week?

Seriously you think people should over look real game stats in favor of your team rankings?

Where is the logic, where is the team break down? Are you guys even serious with the crap you are posting?
Who the hell are you and why do you think any one should care who is in your top 5 or who isnt.

then you have totally useless comments like this. Every one was on jacksonville? Only foolish people who are lazy and cant take time out to handicap a game were on Jacksonville. People like you who are waste time looking at the boogie man instead of getting down to the nitty gritty and breaking down games.

If you had done some simple research on the matchup of these two teams from last year, you would have seen that Titans should have been favored in this game. if you were not a lazy bum and cared to to some research you would have seen that the jaguars team from last year is vastly different from the one this year.

What is really alarming is the ignorance of the people backing jacksonville in this thread. I have never read so many comments on a gambling forum from people actually picking a team without an offensive line.

You guys need to pick up a book and learn how to bet on football. most of this stuff is quite basic elementary crap!

I am not even going to waste my time lecturing people on the key factors to look at when betting on a football game. Even the dumbest gambler knows you always start with the Center, then move on to the offensive line and/or QB

I cant believe i am actually debating a football game with morons so dumb not even one of them has responded to the issue of the jacksonville offensive line.

all you respond with is bogus banter about how people bet the jaguars last week. (as though that nonsense is relevant to todays game)

I will simply say to you, if you are stupid enough to bet on the jaguars, please feel free.. I will love to take your money...

I know this is a gambling forum, where people are supposed to share their opinions. But please, do all a favor and back up whatever you say with some facts, stats or simple common sense.

Ps..I was horribly wrong on the UT vs UCLA game i will definately be wrong on this matchup as well. See there is a solid handicapping angle you can use to bet the Jaguars and become very rich.. Go on kid.. Bet them!:103631605

Banned
Tokens
You're an absolute fucking idiot/imbecile. I post right above this that I bet AGAINST Jacksonville last week against Tennessee and you say this: "If you had done some simple research on the matchup of these two teams from last year, you would have seen that Titans should have been favored in this game. if you were not a lazy bum and cared to to some research you would have seen that the jaguars team from last year is vastly different from the one this year." So I post above that I bet against Jacksonville and you come back with this? LMAO.

Even if you disagree with someone's picks, you are pathetic to come in and call names and act like a fool. Yes, I am calling you names now in response to your pathetic attempt. Try reading the posts before you spout off at the mouth. I am sure you are one of the worst handicappers on here just by reading your post in this thread.

Tokens
hey dumbfuck, before you go around calling people stupid why don't you read the fucking posts? I had Tennessee last week against Jacksonville. I also had Buffalo against Seattle but just because Buffalo won and Jacksonville lost doesn't mean Buffalo is the play this week. The biggest mistake gamblers make is betting on this week's game based on last week's game. The average bettor has a big problem thinking past the last game.

Why are you saying I should have handicapped the Jacksonville Tennessee game when I had Tennessee? You're an absolute idiot. And, yes the vast majority of the money was being bet on Jacksonville last week because the perception had been created that Jacksonville was much better than Tennessee. Now, probably those same people that bet on Jacksonville and lost think Jacksonville is terrible and are betting on Buffalo.

You need to look into a mirror and see yourself for the idiot that you truly are.

Can you post any proof that i posted that people should bet against the jaguars because they lost this week?

ARe you so retarded that you cant even read?

Honestly you idiot show me where is i said "bet against the jaguars" because they lost last week?

This is the stupidity that i am talking about that afflicts most posters on this board.

I very clearly posted the reason why you should bet against the Jaguars.

I clearly posted all the injuries they have on their offensive line.
I clearly posted the difficulties they had because of the injuries on their offensive line.

Then you have a moron like this, who apparently read the whole post and all that he could get into his thick little head was "bet against the jaguars because they lost last week"

Banned
Tokens
LMAO. You said I was "Lazy and didn't handicap the Jacksonville/Tennessee game or I would have seen the wrong team was favored". Well, idiot, I posted that I bet Tennessee before you even posted that. The only idiot is you. You were saying how bad of a handicap I was for thinking Jacksonville would beat Tennessee when I had already bet Tennessee against them. Now who looks stupid? You do. Keep up the name-calling and pure idiocy because that's all you have. Anyone that disagrees with you is an "idiot". You were probably one of the many that said Tennessee (college not NFL Tennessee) would destroy UCLA. Keep reading ESPN and listening to the media to decide who you're going to play. Those guys are wrong way more than their right but of course they probably are correct way more than you (which isn't saying much).

You need to look into a mirror and see yourself for the idiot that you truly are.

Can you post any proof that i posted that people should bet against the jaguars because they lost this week?

ARe you so retarded that you cant even read?

Honestly you idiot show me where is i said "bet against the jaguars" because they lost last week?

This is the stupidity that i am talking about that afflicts most posters on this board.

I very clearly posted the reason why you should bet against the Jaguars.

I clearly posted all the injuries they have on their offensive line.
I clearly posted the difficulties they had because of the injuries on their offensive line.

Then you have a moron like this, who apparently read the whole post and all that he could get into his thick little head was "bet against the jaguars because they lost last week"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcomo
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com